As a PrizmDoc user, I would like to be able to open a PDF form and fill in the fields and either print, download or 'submit' the form (save it back to the hosting form server as a new 'completed' form.
Steve, also see https://accusoft-pm.ideas.aha.io/ideas/PCC-I-27
We are building out a forms POC for May that we can show customers for feedback. The POC will:
- allow a user to upload a PDF containing Acroform data to the ACS file manager (Acroform is easiest to show the concept, we are working on forms recognition in PrizmDoc as well)
- PrizmDoc will automatically create form fields for each Acroform field, automatically creating a PrizmDoc form template that can be filled and signed.
- A link of the form template can be sent to a viewer to fill and sign.
- When the end user opens the form template, they will view/fill and sign the form using the PrizmDoc template based signing viewer.
- When the form is submitted, JSON containing the values from the form will be available via a text file, but they could obviously use that data to send the form values back to the server or map to a database.
Would also be nice if our service opens the PDF form, copies the field data / xml, and auto creates a new Prizm Content Connect form, so people can ditch adobe.
You won't be notified about changes to this idea.